LEARNING ABOUT MATH Is a photograph from a series of abstract found paintings made in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
Buy your friend some wearable art while supporting artists that are alive. Enjoy these scenes, tell us what you see. We love everyone’s interpretations. Follow @patience_pollock on instagram for more daily art viewing
LEARNING ABOUT MATH